MEL-RY CONSTRUCTION goal is to provide the best-built homes in MARTIN COUNTY, STUART, ST, LUCIE COUNTY, HUTCHINSON ISLAND, VERO BEACH AND PALM BEACH COUNTY in mobile home parks at a competitive price, we can build two-stories, 1˝ stories and very large, elegant homes with Concrete Block on First and Second floors, they are built to the state minimum for hurricanes of 140 MPH.
Standard items: Paver Driveways, One and Two car Garages, Wood cabinets, Metal roof, Tile, Wood, Carpet, Chair lifts, Dumb waiters, Elevators, Tankless water heaters and Loft storage space.
Choose one of our floor plans or we can modify any plan you see or you think it, we can custom build it. MEL-RY CONSTRUCTION, INC. builds high performance homes with Energy Star specs and Green building practices.
10 Reasons to Build an On-Site Built home Vs Mobile Home
Florida Statute 627.351(6)(c)16 states, "The plan of operation of the corporation (Citizens) must limit coverage on mobile homes or manufactured homes built prior to 1994 to actual cash value of the dwelling rather than replacement costs of the dwelling.
- On-site built houses are typically built with Concrete Slabs, Block on first and Second floors. Mobile homes are built with partial wood floors, walls, 2x4 & 2x6 exterior wall construction,
- Insulation on site built homes start at R38 value, Icynene foam in attic which gives a more energy efficient home. On-site homes are significantly more energy efficient. Then Mobile homes, money in years to come.
- On-site homes are built with nails and straps, No staples are used in on-site built homes. Adhesive and staples are used in fastening almost all components in Mobile homes structure, which some adhesives have Formaldehyde.
- Interior walls and framing in On-site homes are built with Metal studs, Dura rock walls in Bathrooms, Wet area and sheet rock.
- Impact windows and doors are standard feature with on-site built homes.
- Daily Inspections cover every construction detail in on-site built homes which are built to the strictest code (South Florida Building Codes). This must pass numerous inspections per house. Preformed by cities/counties inspections.
- No County inspection for Mobile home structures above the slab.
- With precision craftsmanship On-site homes are significantly built with more details then Mobile homes
- Your home will appreciate much more then Mobile homes.
- Insurance cost for On-site block homes and more affordable then mobile homes,